Harness the Magic of the Seasons
The art in this book was originally published as the “Planner for a Magical 2019” and “Planner for a Magical 2018.”
Want to harness the magic of the sun, the seasons, and yourself? Explore the Wheel of the Year in this inspiring illustrated book.
Whether you start your “Year and a Day” study, or record your craft practice as the Wheel of the Year turns, and discover ideas and inspiration to enhance your sabbat celebrations for years to come.
- 8.5×11″ size with double-sided print
- Over 200 pages, including 40 seasonal spells, two for each month and sabbat
- Corresponding seasonal note pages
- Dot-grid (0.5 cm, lightly printed)
- This book is a re-issue of the art and spells from the 2018 and 2019 planners — without the dates and calendars!
- for Northern Hemisphere Seasons only (North America, Europe, etc.)
Also available in Spiral Bound
See what’s inside…
An introduction with basic instructions for casting spells and using the Wheel of the Year.
Seasonal spells and crafts for each month and sabbat
… And lots more!
About the Author…
hi I’m Amy, forest dwelling Author, Illustrator, and high-powered Magical Business Consultant. I’m also an avid crocheter, gardener, and have a ridiculously goofy sense of humor.
Not only do I own every Nintendo game console ever made, I’ve got several fancy diplomas — including a Master’s in Business, a Bachelor’s in Industrial Art, and Advanced Studies in Various Magical Practices.
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign up for new book announcements and free printable pages
Get this Moon Magic set now!
... + more magical freebies several times per year